12.05.2012

the bennet 2013 (letterpress calendar!)


Well, I think it's safe to say that finally getting my act etsy shop together is a BIG deal!!  I'm stoked to finally have some ready-made pieces available to all!  Check it out: http://www.etsy.com/shop/homeseed

On that note, I want to share with you that I worked with the best of the best locally to get this small batch of 2013 calendars letterpress printed (Evanston Print & Paper) and photographed (t & s hughes photography).  See for yourself:







(I'm also quite excited about my new packaging!!  my "many thanks" to you is reusable ;D)


Also, I've got more baby's first year calendars ready or go & for sale in my shop!!  yay!



AND!  this Friday, the lovely Sarah of Fairy tales are true will be hosting a giveaway of not one but TWO of the Bennet calendars!  Make sure to check back then...

1 comment: